HMD Kontro LMV 801S – Line Mounted Vertical Pump
Sealless magnetic drive pumps from HMD Kontro are specifically designed for the safe handling and processing of hazardous and valuable hydrocarbons and chemicals for refineries throughout the world.
The vertical configuration is specifically designed to save valuable space in refineries, NGL production, petrochemical and chemical plants.
A range of synchronous magnet drives is offered with the pump range, which are rated to match prime mover performance.
For high temperature operation, a corresponding range of torque ring drives is also available and prime mover specifications can be catered for.
Benefits of the HMD Kontro LMV 801S Pump:
- Single stage, vertical in-line overhung pump according to ISO 13709/API 685 sealless magnetic drive design recommendations
- Sealless magnetic drive can be installed on any existing LMV 801 without changing piping or wet end components
- No leaks for improved safety and environmental contamination
- Safe for handling difficult or hazardous liquids
- Less downtime for maintenance
- Increased durability and reliability with cartridge seals
- Maximised up time
- Saves space @ 25% the size of competing horizontal pumps
- ATEX certified