HMD Kontro GSPV – General Service Petroleum Vertical API 685 Sealless Magnetic Drive Pump
The GSPV sealless magnetic drive pump is a compact vertically mounted sealless magnetic drive pump, requiring minimum floor space. It is particularly suitable for the safe processing and handling of hazardous and valuable hydrocarbons and chemicals.
The GSPV pump has fixed diffuser parts outboard of the impeller instead of a volute casing, optimising efficiency and thus allowing for variation of the head rise to shut-off for a range of duty points. At least two diffuser options are offered with each hydraulic, and the diffuser can be changed in situ, without the need to remove the casing from the process, in the event that the pump duty changes significantly. The diffuser significantly reduces radial loads and the consequential low vibration levels and stabilises the characteristic head curve.
The design of the GSPV has nine hydraulics, which are split between 2 Frame (magnetic coupling) sizes to suit power requirements with the option of ZeroLoss® shells in all configurations.
Benefits of the HMD Kontro GSPV Pump:
- Rapid and economical maintenance
- Increased efficiency and low running costs, maximising online process time
- Conforms to API 685 standards and relevant API 610 requirements
- Sealless operation with no costly seal support systems to maintain
- Minimum maintenance and spares holding
- Conforms to BS 4082 and provides a sealless upgrade to existing installations
- Designed to retrofit to existing sealed designs
- ASME VIII compliant
235 m³/hr (1250 gpm)
90 m (430 ft)
40 bar / 580 psi
-40 to 205°C (-40 to 400°F)
The GSPV range of vertical pumps can be used for many applications including booster packages, condensate transfer, hydrocarbon transfer and sampling packages. It is suitable for chemical, petrochemical and oil & gas installations and particularly for offshore operations where space is at a premium.