HMD Kontro CSA/CSI – Chemical Service Sealless Magnetic Drive Pumps
The CSA/CSI magnet drive end suction sealless centrifugal pumps are a modular range of chemical service pumps, designed to cover a wide duty and application base using the minimum of pump models by maximising interchangeability of components.
The range is based on a number of hydraulic sizes and fully conform to the current ASME B73.3 (CSA) or ISO 2858/15783 (CSI) dimensional, performance and construction requirements.
The range is specifically designed for maximum part interchangeability, ease of onsite service and has a wide number of site upgradable features.
Key Design Features
- No Seals: Minimises maintenance, all of the associated costs and eliminates potential leaks.
- Sealless design: For total containment, essential for hazardous, aggressive or valuable product.
- Modular & interchangeable components: For maximum convenience and minimal lead time.
- High efficiency hydraulics: To benefit maximum flow / head coverage.
- Low and High Flow hydraulic variants: Provides optimised hydraulic fit.
- Robust design: Featuring ZeroLoss® containment shell for tolerance to system upsets.
- Casing Gasket fully confined: Eliminating risk of blowout.
- Internal & External Bump Ring Design: Providing additional level of robustness.
- Modular Rotating Element Cartridge: Providing the most efficient way to perform rapid replacement and manage spare part inventory.
64m³/hr (340 gpm)
62m (296 ft)
18.9 bar/275 psi
-40 to 260°C (-40 to 500°F)